Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rove may refer to:
- Le Rove, a commune in the Bouches-du-Rhône department in southern France
- Rove, Honiara, a suburb of Honiara, Solomon Islands
- Rove, Vojnik, a settlement in the hills east of Frankolovo in the Municipality of Vojnik in eastern Slovenia
- Rove, Zagorje ob Savi, a village northwest of Zagorje ob Savi in central Slovenia
- Rove Formation, geological formation in upper northeastern part of Cook County, Minnesota, United States, extending into Ontario, Canada
- Rove Tunnel, a canal tunnel in France that connected Marseille to the Rhône river opened in 1927 and closed in 1963.
- Rove McManus (born 1974), Australian TV and radio host
- Karl Rove (born 1950), American political strategist
- Kristiina Rove (born 1990), Finnish alpine ski racer
- Olavi Rove (1915–1966), Finnish gymnast and Olympic champion
- Rove beetle, members of the short-winged beetle family Staphylinidae
- Pictured rove beetle (Thinopinus pictus), wingless rove beetle which lives on the West Coast of the United States from southern Alaska to Baja California
- Rove goat, a breed of goat
- Rove Digital, Estonian IT company which gained fame as a producer of copious amounts of spam, and as a major distributor of trojans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.