|Elevation||394 ft (120 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||73424|
Rover is an unincorporated community in Yell County, Arkansas, United States. Rover is located on Arkansas Highway 28, 6.5 miles (10.5 km) west-southwest of Plainview. Rover has a post office with ZIP code 72860.
Public education is administered by the Two Rivers School District, which supports:
- Two Rivers High School—Serves students in grades 7–12.
- Two Rivers Elementary School—Serves students in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
It was previously in the Plainview-Rover School District until July 1, 2004, when it merged into the Two Rivers School District. The merged district formerly operated Plainview-Rover Elementary School (later Plainview Elementary School) and Plainview-Rover High School. In 2010 Plainview-Rover High closed as Two Rivers High opened. In 2012 Plainview Elementary closed as Two Rivers Elementary opened.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Rover, Arkansas
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "ConsolidationAnnex_from_1983.xls." Arkansas Department of Education. Retrieved on October 21, 2017.
- "District Information." Two Rivers School District. January 1, 2011. Retrieved on October 24, 2017.
- Zilk, Caroline (February 7, 2010). "Two become one: Two Rivers High School still set To open in fall". Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- "State Required Information." Plainview-Rover School District. April 14, 2013. Retrieved on October 24, 2017. See the "ACSIP Plans " section, note the years
|This Arkansas state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|