1959 (age 58–59)|
|Occupation||Television director, film director, actor, screenwriter|
Rowan Woods (born 1959) is an Australian film and television director, actor and screenwriter. Woods directed The Boys in 1998 and won an AFI award for best direction. The film was also entered into the 48th Berlin International Film Festival.
His next film, Little Fish was released in September 2005 in Australia, starring Cate Blanchett. His latest film, Fragments was released in 2009, and received mixed, but mostly negative reviews from critics.
- "Rowan Woods". Emerging Filmmakers Fund. 2009.
- "Snapshots from the Past: A sneak peek into the AFI Awards photo archive". Retrieved 6 Feb 2010.
- "Berlinale: 1998 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2012-01-15.
- Dan Edwards. "Director Rowan Woods talks about his latest feature Little Fish". Archived from the original on 2009-10-13.
- Rod Yates (2008). "Dakota Fanning vs Rowan Woods". Retrieved 6 Feb 2010.
|This article about an Australian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|