|Full name||Rowilson Rodrigues|
|Date of birth||26 March 1987|
|Place of birth||Majorda, Goa, India|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2014||→ FC Goa (loan)||1||(0)|
|2015||→ Mumbai City FC (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:13, 11 January 2019 (UTC)|
Rodrigues started his footballing career at SESA FA before joining Goan club Churchill Brothers and played with them for the I-League 2010-11 season but in June 2011 he moved from Churchill to local rivals Dempo After a 2-year stint with Dempo, he moved to century-old Kolkata-based club Mohun Bagan in 2013. In May 2014 Rodrigues rejoined Dempo after a difficult season with Mohun Bagan.
He was called up for India U-23's for the 2010 Asian Games, during which he was a regular starter throughout the tournament and helped the team reach the pre-quarter finals, where India lost to Japan. Following a good season, he was called up for the India national football team preparatory camp in June 2011.
- "Welcome back home Rowilson Rodrigues. Hope you will shine again". twitter.com. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- Amoy Ghoshal (27 May 2014). "I-League: Mohun Bagan to sign Jeje Lalpekhlua". yahoo news. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- Atanu Mitra (30 May 2014). "Özbey, Amiri extend contract with Dempo, Rowilson roped in". Goal.com. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- Rowilson Rodrigues at National-Football-Teams.com
- Rowilson Rodrigues at Soccerway