Rowland Hill Awards
The awards are named after the noted Victorian postal reformer Sir Rowland Hill and were last given in 2006 for 2005 winners. The awards have not been made since then and the scheme appears to be dormant.
They are not connected with the Rowland Hill Award given by the Southeast Federation of Stamp Clubs in the United States.
There are three top-level categories of awards, and each has several sub-categories.
- The Royal Mail Awards for Innovation
- The British Philatelic Trust Awards for Initiative
- The Philatelic Traders Society Awards for Enterprise
- "filahome-stamps.com". filahome-stamps.com. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- http://www.ukphilately.org.uk/bpt/rowland/rhill.htm retrieved 9 October 2009.
|This philatelic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|