Arden has had solo exhibitions at the Ikon Gallery, Galerie Tanit and Vancouver Art Gallery. He has also had other exhibitions at the Kunstmuseum Basel, and the Museum of Modern Art, Antwerp (Museum van Hedendaagse Kunst). His work is included in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art – it was featured in their inaugural exhibition after their expansion.
- Exhibition at Rencontres d'Arles, France
- 2006 - Roy Arden, Ikon Gallery, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 2007-2008 - Fragments, Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver, Canada
- 2009 - People of British Columbia, Monte Clark Gallery, Vancouver, Canada
- 2012 - Vox, Monte Clark Gallery, Vancouver, Canada
- 2015 - Roy Arden Exhibition, Le Mois De La Photo, Montreal, Quebec
- 2007 - Against The Day, Greystone Books ISBN 9781553653332
- "People - Roy Arden". Artspeak. Archived from the original on February 4, 2012. Retrieved 2016-06-27.
- "Roy Arden". Ikon Gallery.
- "Roy Arden". Vancouver Art Gallery.
- "Roy Arden, People of British Columbia". Monte Clark Gallery.
- "Roy Arden - Vox". Monte Clark Gallery.
- "Roy Arden Exhibition". Le Mois De La Photo.
- Culley, Peter, Miller, John and Watson, Scott. "Roy Arden." Vancouver: Art Gallery of York University, Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery, 1997. ISBN 0-921972-18-0
- Culley, Peter and Arden, Roy. "Roy Arden Fragments." North Vancouver: Presentation House Gallery, 2002. ISBN 0-920293-53-0
- Fleming, Marnie and Steiner, Shep. "Roy Arden, Selected Works 1985-2000." Oakville: Oakville Galleries, 2002. ISBN 1-894707-07-9
- Roelstraete, Dieter and Tousley, Nancy. "Roy Arden." Birmingham: Ikon Gallery, 2006. ISBN 1-904864-17-1
- Ferguson, Russell and Roelstraete, Dieter. "Roy Arden: Against The Day." Vancouver / Toronto: Douglas & McIntyre, 2007. ISBN 978-1-55365-333-2
|This article about a Canadian artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|