|Roy W. Wilt|
|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate|
from the 50th district
April 21, 1981 – November 30, 1990
|Preceded by||Budd Dwyer|
|Succeeded by||Bob Robbins|
|Constituency||Parts of Mercer County, Crawford, and Venango Counties|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives|
from the 8th district
January 7, 1969 – April 21, 1981
|Preceded by||District Created|
|Succeeded by||Howard Fargo|
|Constituency||Part of Mercer County|
July 4, 1935|
|Alma mater||Thiel College|
He was first elected to represent the 8th legislative district in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1969. He was elected to represent the 50th senatorial district in the Pennsylvania State Senate in a special election on March 31, 1981. He held that position until 1990.
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Pennsylvania Senate - 1981-1982" (PDF). Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- Cox, Harold (November 3, 2004). "Pennsylvania House of Representatives - 1981–1982" (PDF). Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University. Retrieved April 21, 2008.
- Pennsylvania; Pennsylvania. Dept. of Property and Supplies; Pennsylvania. Bureau of Publications (1969). The Pennsylvania Manual. 99. Department of Property and Supplies for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- "Board of Associates". www.thiel.edu. Thiel College. 2009-06-29.
- Cox, Harold. "Senate Members W". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- Cox, Harold. "House Members W". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|