From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The terms Royal Bank, Banque Royale, Banco Real can connote several different things,
- Royal Bank (Azerbaijan)
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, a subsidiary of RBC
- Royal Bank of Queensland, a former bank in Australia
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Royal Bank Plaza, headquarters of RBC in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Royal Trust Tower, former headquarters of Royal Trustco
- Banco Real do Brasil, the Royal Bank of Brazil, a subsidiary of ABN AMRO
- Banque Royale became the name of the Banque Generale of John Law when it was acquired by the government in 1718.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Royal Bank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.