Royal Belgian Cycling League
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||11 November 1882|
The Royal Belgian Cycling League or KBWB/RLVB (in Dutch: Koninklijke Belgische Wielrijdersbond, in French: Royale Ligue Velocipedique Belge) is the national governing body of Cycle racing in Belgium. It was founded on 11 November 1882.
- Cycle racing in Belgium
- Belgian records in track cycling
- Belgian Road Cycling Cup
- Belgian National Cyclo-cross Championships
- Belgian National Road Race Championships
- Belgian National Time Trial Championships
- Ardennes classics
- Flanders Classics
- "Jouer les conciliateurs" (in French). La Dernière Heure. 14 November 2007. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
|This article about a cycling-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sport in Belgium is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|