Royal Gurkhas Institute of Technology Australia
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Officer in charge
|Chandra Yonzon ( चन्द्र योन्जन )|
RGIT Australia or Royal Gurkhas Institute of Technology (RGIT) - Australia (National Provider No.: 22088 | CRICOS Code: 03002G) is a Private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) accredited by the National Regulator - Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). It is located in Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia. In 2014, a second campus was established in Hobart Tasmania. They offer vocational courses in Business and Management, English, Health Sciences, Hospitality, Nursing and Information Technology. A wide selection of study options are offered from short courses, apprenticeships, traineeships, certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
|Main Campus 2008–present||Victoria House 2015–present||Hobart Campus 2014–present|
Students are provided the following facilities:
- Fully equipped training kitchens
- Computer rooms including dedicated facilities for students undertaking Information Technology studies
- Barista room
- Student resource centres
- Free wireless internet
The Melbourne campuses are also close to Flinders Station and restaurants, bars and food outlets.
Certificate and Diploma Courses
RGIT offers a variety of Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses across the following departments:
|Department||VET Teaching Departments|
|Business and Management||
The courses range from 4 hours to 8 hours and can be completed within a day.
The campuses consist of both local and international students. The international students are from 47 different countries and speak around 50 different languages.
- "training.gov.au - 22088 - Gurkhas Institute of Technology Pty Ltd". training.gov.au. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "Courses". RGIT Australia. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "Our Campuses". RGIT Australia. 8 December 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- Fishlock, Sean. "Australian Natives Association - 28-32 Elizbeth Street. MELBOURNE [Walking Melbourne Building Information]". www.walkingmelbourne.com. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "Short Courses | RGIT Australia". rgit.edu.au. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- RGIT Australia (14 April 2016), RGIT Open Day 2016, retrieved 10 October 2016
- "Publications". RGIT Australia. 8 December 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "RGIT Australia Graduation Ceremony 2014 | Australian Council for Private Education and Training". www.acpet.edu.au. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- Royal Gurkhas Institute of Technology (RGIT), RGIT Australia - Melbourne Campus
- RGIT Australia - Hobart Campus
- RCAC website
- RGIT Australia
- Royal Gurkhas Hobart College
- RGIT Australia Facebook
- RGIT Melbourne
- Gurkhas Institute
- RGIT Youtube
|This article related to a Victoria (Australia) school is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Victoria (Australia) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|