Royal Kunia, Hawaii
|• Total||3.01 sq mi (7.80 km2)|
|• Land||3.01 sq mi (7.80 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||440 ft (130 m)|
|• Density||4,947.19/sq mi (1,910.28/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-10 (Hawaii-Aleutian)|
Royal Kunia is a census-designated place (CDP) on the island of Oʻahu in the City & County of Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, United States. As of the 2020 census,the population of the CDP was 14,896. The area was recorded as the Village Park CDP in prior censuses.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
As of the census of 2010, there were 14,525 people, 4,014 households, and 3,524 families residing in the CDP. The racial makeup of the CDP was 12.5% White, 2.5% African American, 0% Native American, 51.7% Asian, 11.3% Pacific Islander, 0.7% from other races, and 21.7% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 9.5% of the population.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $103,649, and the median income for a family was $91,230. The per capita income for the CDP was $26,900. About 4.8% of families and 2.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 8% of those under age 18 and 4.3% of those age 65 or over.
- "2020 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved December 18, 2021.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Royal Kunia CDP, Hawaii". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 25, 2012.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Home". Kale'iopu'u Elementary School. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
94-665 Kaaholo St. Waipahu, HI 96797
- Royal Kunia CDP (2010): "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Royal Kunia CDP, HI" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
Village Park CDP (2000): "CENSUS 2000 BLOCK MAP: VILLAGE PARK CDP" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Royal Kunia, Hawaii.|