Royal Kunia, Hawaii
|• Total||3.0 sq mi (7.8 km2)|
|• Land||3.0 sq mi (7.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||440 ft (130 m)|
|• Density||4,800/sq mi (1,900/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-10 (Hawaii-Aleutian)|
Royal Kunia is a census-designated place (CDP) on the island of Oʻahu in the City & County of Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, United States. As of the 2010 Census, the population of the CDP was 14,525. The area was recorded as the Village Park CDP in prior censuses.
As of the census of 2010, there were 14,525 people, 4,014 households, and 3,524 families residing in the CDP. The racial makeup of the CDP was 12.5% White, 2.5% African American, 0% Native American, 51.7% Asian, 11.3% Pacific Islander, 0.7% from other races, and 21.7% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 9.5% of the population.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $103,649, and the median income for a family was $91,230. The per capita income for the CDP was $26,900. About 4.8% of families and 2.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 8% of those under age 18 and 4.3% of those age 65 or over.
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Royal Kunia CDP, Hawaii". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 25, 2012.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Royal Kunia CDP, Hawaii". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 25, 2012.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Home". Kale'iopu'u Elementary School. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
94-665 Kaaholo St. Waipahu, HI 96797
- Royal Kunia CDP (2010): "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Royal Kunia CDP, HI" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
Village Park CDP (2000): "CENSUS 2000 BLOCK MAP: VILLAGE PARK CDP" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-10-09.
|This Hawaiʻi state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|