Royal McBee was the computer manufacturing and retail division of Royal Typewriter which sold and serviced early computers RPC-4000 and RPC-9000. Royal McBee partnered with General Precision in the Royal Precision Electronic Computer Company, which sold and serviced the LGP-30 (in 1956) and LGP-21 (in 1963) single-user desk computers manufactured by the Librascope division of General Precision. Royal McBee was based in Port Chester, New York.
- Edge-notched card – The McBee Company, which merged with Royal Typewriter in 1954, manufactured Keysort cards and accessories from the 1930s
- "royalPrecision :: RPC-9000 :: RPC-9000 Introduction Nov60". November 1960.
- See last page of LGP-30 Brochure.
- RPC 4000, RPC 9000 listing
- LGP-30 description
- LGP-21 description
- "LGP-30, RPC-4000 and RPC-9000 documents". www.bitsavers.org.
|This article related to a computer company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|