Royal Society Open Science
|Edited by||Jeremy Sanders|
|Royal Soc. Open Sci.|
Royal Society Open Science is a peer-reviewed open access scientific journal published by the Royal Society since September 2014. Its launch was announced in February 2014. It covers all scientific fields and publishes all articles which are scientifically sound, leaving any judgement of impact to the reader. As of 2017[update] the editor-in-chief, Jeremy Sanders, is supported by a team of Subject Editors and Associate Editors. Commissioning and peer review for the chemistry section of the journal is managed by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
As of January 2018, the article processing charge is GBP 900 (USD 1260, EUR 1080).
- Royal Society Open Science launches on HighWire, STM Publishing News Group, retrieved 2014-10-28
- grrlscientist (2014). "The Royal Society will launch new open access science journal". theguardian.com. London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-10-28.
- Editorial Board, retrieved 9 March 2017
- "Royal Society of Chemistry and Royal Society launch journal collaboration". Royal Society of Chemistry. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Morelle, Rebecca (2015), "Pop music marked by three revolutions in 50 years", bbc.co.uk, BBC News, retrieved 9 March 2017
- Dearden, Lizzie (2015). "Singing is a 'bonding behaviour' letting adults make friends more easily, Oxford University research finds". independent.co.uk. London: The Independent.
- Open access -- article processing charge, retrieved 2018-03-10
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Media from Royal Society Open Science.|