Royal University of Fine Arts
|École des arts cambodgiens|
|Rector||Dr. Bong Sovath|
|Address||72 Preah Ang Yukanthor Street, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Nickname||RUFA, Sala Rachna|
|Affiliations||Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie|
Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts
The Royal University of Fine Arts (RUFA) (Khmer: សាកលវិទ្យាល័យភូមិន្ទវិចិត្រសិល្បៈ, French: Université royale des beaux-arts) is a university in Phnom Penh specialising in architecture and fine arts. It is the oldest university in Cambodia, having been in existence since 1917.
RUFA's origins date to the establishment of the École des arts cambodgiens in Phnom Penh in 1917. The school was closed after the establishment of the Khmer Rouge régime in 1975; it was re-opened in 1980.
- Faculty of Archaeology
- Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Faculty of Choreographic Arts and Music
- Faculty of Visual Arts
- Moeun, Nhean. "Book celebrates 100-year milestone of the Royal University of Fine Arts". Phnom Penh Post. Archived from the original on 2016-10-28. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- Official site
- "Policy | Asia Society". Asiasource.org. 2014-04-08. Archived from the original on 2009-07-03. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- Cultural profiles
- "The Royal University of Fine Arts". Rufa.edu.kh. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- Cultural profile
|This Cambodian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|