Royal Victoria Place
Entrance to Royal Victoria Place from Calverley Road
|Opening date||21 October 1992|
|Owner||Hermes Real Estate|
|No. of stores and services||101 |
|No. of anchor tenants||7|
|Total retail floor area||1,000,000 sq ft (93,000 m2) gross floor area including over 300,000 sq ft (28,000 m2) covered retail|
|No. of floors||8 (parking), 3 (retail)|
Royal Victoria Place (RVP) is a mostly covered shopping centre located in the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The centre features a 3 floor Fenwick's department store, a 2 floor Marks and Spencer, a 2 floor Bhs, a 2 floor Boots and around 110 other stores, as well as a community centre (the Camden Centre) managed by Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
The site is bounded by Goods Station Road, Camden Road, Calverley Road and Grosvenor Road. Some of the shops in RVP have two entrances - one to the internal mall and one onto Camden Road (such as Next) or Calverley Road (such as Marks & Spencer and Topshop). The bus stops on Mount Pleasant Road are close to RVP.
- "Royal Victoria Shopping Centre, Tunbridge Wells". Samuely.co.uk. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- BBC South East. "Shopping Guide - Victoria Place". Archived from the original on 8 June 2007. Retrieved 4 September 2007.
- www.travelbritain.com. "Royal Tunbridge Wells And Pantiles". Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 4 September 2007.
- Westfield Group. "Memories of Princess Diana". Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 4 September 2007.
- "shopping-centre.co.uk news". shopping-centre.co.uk. JLD Media. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Royal Victoria Place.|