Royal Victoria Yacht Club
|Location||Oak Bay, British Columbia|
The Royal Victoria Yacht Club is located along the shores of Cadboro Bay in The Uplands a neighborhood of Oak Bay, adjacent to the city of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and has facilities at Tseheum Harbour in Sidney.
The Royal Victoria Yacht Club was formed on June 8, 1892, and moved in 1912 to its current location, at the location of the old Hudson's Bay Company cattle wharf. The Royal Victoria Yacht Club is the oldest yacht club in British Columbia.
- MotorBoating. August 1921. pp. 39–. ISSN 1531-2623.
- Murdoch, G. "History of the Municipality of Oak Bay" (PDF). pp. 11, 189–192. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- Andrew Hempstead (15 April 2014). Moon Vancouver & Victoria: Including Whistler & Vancouver Island. Avalon Travel Publishing. pp. 150–. ISBN 978-1-61238-745-1.
- Motorboating - ND. 1948. pp. 1–.
- "Victoria sea cadets off to nationals". Times Colonist, Apr 7, 2015.
- "Swiftsure yacht race wraps up with near-record times". Cindy E. Harnett / Times Colonist, May 24, 2015.
- "The History of Oak Bay Website". Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "A Brief History of the Royal Victoria Yacht Club". Retrieved 27 December 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Royal Victoria Yacht Club.|