Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Royalty or royalty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Royalty may refer to:
- Royal family, the immediate family of a king or queen regnant, and sometimes his or her extended family
- Royalty payment for use of software, such as music, or natural resources.
- Royalty (Chris Brown album)
- Royalty (mixtape), a 2012 album by Donald Glover released under his moniker Childish Gambino
- The Royalty (album), by contemporary worship music duo The Royal Royal, 2012
- "Royalty" (Down with Webster song)
- "Royalty", song by Gomez 2004
- "Royalty", song by Mali Music 2014
- "Royalty", song by Conor Maynard 2015
- "Royalty", song by Lee "Scratch" Perry 1964
- Royalty Records, a record label
- Royalty (card game), a climbing game
- The Royalty (TV series), a 1957 British TV series starring Margaret Lockwood and Hugh Sinclair
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Royalty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.