|Royd E. Chambers|
|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 5th district
January 13, 2003 – January 13, 2013
|Preceded by||Dwayne Alons|
|Succeeded by||Chuck Soderberg|
|Born||June 28, 1961 (age 56)
Adair County, Iowa, U.S.
Chambers served on several committees in the Iowa House – the Appropriations committee; the Education committee; the Labor committee; and the Veterans Affairs committee. He also served as ranking member of the Education Appropriations Subcommittee.
Chambers was re-elected in 2006 with 7,736 votes, running unopposed. 
Chambers is a member of the following organizations:
- Iowa Air National Guard
- Sheldon Christian Retirement Home Board of Directors
- O'Brien County Farm Bureau
- Iowa Pork Producers
- O'Brien County Sportsman Club
- Osceola County Sportsman Club
- Clay County Pheasants Forever
- National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association
- National Field Archery Association
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- National Rifle Association
- Sheldon American Legion Post #145
- Sheldon United Methodist Church
Chambers is married to his wife Barb and together they have a son and a daughter.
- "Royd E. Chambers". The Iowa Legislature. Archived from the original on December 18, 2011. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- Representative Royd E. Chambers official Iowa General Assembly site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
- Profile at Iowa House Republicans
|Iowa House of Representatives|
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|