|Born||November 15, 1986|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
|Fighting out of||Singapore|
|Rank||Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Royston Wee (born November 15, 1986) is a Singaporean mixed martial artist, currently competing as a bantamweight. Wee most recently competed in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He is noted for being the first and only Singaporean fighter to be signed by the company. He trains out of and teaches MMA at Impact Mixed Martial Arts gym in Singapore.
He started his martial arts career after he graduated from polytechnic (he studied computer engineering)  at the age of 21. He initially trained Muay Thai, and then started training at Fight G in Singapore. Two years later he started training MMA at Impact MMA.
The Ultimate Fighter
In July 2013, Royston tried out for The Ultimate Fighter: China when tryouts were held in Singapore. Royston had only previously competed at flyweight, but the lightest weight class available for the tryouts was featherweight. 
Ultimate Fighting Championship
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|5 matches||4 wins||1 loss|
|Loss||4–1||Ning Guangyou||TKO (punches and elbows)||UFC Fight Night: Edgar vs. Faber||May 16, 2015||2||4:59||Pasay, Philippines||Catchweight (137 lbs) bout; Wee missed weight|
|Win||4–0||Yao Zhikui||Decision (split)||UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Le||August 23, 2014||3||5:00||Macau, SAR, China|
|Win||3–0||Dave Galera||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Saffiedine vs. Lim||January 4, 2014||3||5:00||Marina Bay, Singapore|
|Win||2–0||Syed Shahir||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Malaysian Fighting Championship 3||December 10, 2011||1||1:44||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Win||1–0||Mohammad Irfan||Submission||Malaysian Fighting Championship 2||November 12, 2011||1||1:05||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- "Royston Wee - Official UFC Fighter Profile". UFC.com. Retrieved May 16, 2015.
- Chong, Aaron. "UFC's first Singaporean fighter thinks opponent 'not dangerous enough'". Xin MSN. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Royston Wee Murdock Alum". Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "UFC fighter Royston Wee's journey from chaotic beginnings to UFC stardom". Asia Sports Network. Archived from the original on 12 October 2014. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- Ong, Justin. "Singapore's first-ever UFC fighter Royston Wee almost quit MMA". Yahoo Sports. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- Chua, Siang Yee. "Warrior Wee finds right path". The Straits Times.
- "MMA: Singapore's Royston Wee wins debut UFC fight against David Galera". The Straits Times. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- Richard Mann (2 March 2015). "The UFC matches Royston Wee and Ning Guangyou". adcombat. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- Mookie Alexander (2015-09-01). "Report: Dan Miller, Darrell Montague among 13 fighters released from UFC". bloodyelbow.com. Retrieved 2015-09-01.