Roza Abdulbasirovna Eldarova (Russian: Роза Абдулбасировна Эльдарова; born December 21, 1923) is a Soviet and Russian journalist, writer, and politician who was the first woman to hold the highest political office in Dagestan. She was elected chairwoman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Dagestan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (DASSR) in March 1962.
Eldarova retired from active involvement in politics since 1989 but continues to write. She published a memoir in 2008.
- Order of Lenin
- Order of the October Revolution
- 2 Orders of the Red Banner of Labour
- Order of Friendship of Peoples
- Medal "For Labour Valour"
- Gamzatova, Venera (2008). "V svet vyshla kniga izvestnogo dagestanskogo obshchestvenno-politicheskogo deyatelya Rozy Eldarovoy". RIA Dagestan. Retrieved 10 January 2012. (in Russian)