Rozetta Township, Henderson County, Illinois
Location in Henderson County
Henderson County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1906|
|• Total||36.43 sq mi (94.4 km2)|
|• Land||36.42 sq mi (94.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||722 ft (220 m)|
|• Density||7.4/sq mi (2.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61418, 61447, 61453, 61462, 61469|
|GNIS feature ID||0429680|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.43 square miles (94.4 km2), of which 36.42 square miles (94.3 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Coghill, Cumberland, Reed, Rozetta, Smith Creek and Stockton.
Airports and landing strips
- Carner Landing Strip (currently unusable)
- United Community School District 304
- West Central Community Unit School District 235
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Rozetta Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Bald Bluff Township||Sumner Township, Warren County|
|Oquawka Township||Hale Township, Warren County|
|Gladstone Township||Biggsville Township||Tompkins Township, Warren County|