From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rss Aggregator)
Aggregator refers to a web site or computer software that aggregates a specific type of information from multiple online sources:
- Poll aggregator, a website that aggregates polling data for upcoming elections
- Review aggregator, a website that aggregates reviews of movies or other products or services
- Search aggregator, software that runs on a user's computer and fetches, filters, and organizes a specific search from various search engines
- Social network aggregation, the collection of content from multiple social network services
- Video aggregator, a website that collects and organizes online videos from other sources such as public sites or user submitted content
- News aggregator, a computer software or website that aggregates news from other news sources
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aggregator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.