From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rub or RUB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rub or RUB may refer to:
- Russian ruble, by ISO 4217 currency code
- Christian Rub (1886-1956), character actor from Germany
- Kuliak languages, in Uganda
- Liniment, a medicated topical preparation for application to the skin
- Rubbing, an art technique
- Ratio Utility Billing Systems, or RUBS, a utility billing allocation method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.