Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up RUB or rub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rubbing (friction) is moving an object in contact with another object using pressure and friction
Rub or RUB may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Kurt Rub (born 1946), Swiss former racing cyclist
- Timothy Rub (born 1952), American museum director and art historian
- Russian ruble (ISO 4217 currency code), the currency of the Russian Federation
- Christian Rub (1886–1956), character actor from Germany
- Kuliak languages, in Uganda
- Liniment, a medicated topical preparation for application to the skin, sometimes heat rubs
- Massage, to work and act on the body with pressure
- Rub (professional wrestling), a wrestling technique
- Ratio Utility Billing Systems (RUBS), a utility billing allocation method
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.