Rubén Darío (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubén Darío primarily refers to the Nicaraguan poet Rubén Darío.
Named after him are
- Rubén Darío National Theatre
- National Library of Nicaragua Rubén Darío
- Ruben Dario Middle School, Miami
Other similarly named people include:
- Rubén Darío Aguilera (born 1978), Paraguayan footballer
- Rubén Darío Bustos (born 1981), Colombian football player
- Rubén Darío Ferrer (born 1975), Argentine footballer
- Rubén Darío Gigena (born 1980), Argentine football striker
- Rubén Darío Gómez (born 1940), retired Colombian road racing cyclist
- Rubén Darío Hernández (born 1965), former Colombian football striker
- Rubén Darío Insúa (born 1961), Argentine football player and manager
- Rubén Darío Larrosa (born 1979), Argentine professional footballer
- Ruben Dario Palacios (1962–2003), Colombian boxer
- Rubén Darío Paredes (born 1933), military ruler of Panama from 1982 to 1983
- Rubén Darío Rivera (born 1987), Honduran football player
- Rubén Darío Velázquez (born 1975), Colombian football midfielder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubén Darío.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.