Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rubaiyat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rubaiyat or Ruba'iyat or Rubayat may refer to:
- Ruba'iyat, a collection of Rubaʿi, Persian-language poems having four lines (i.e. quatrains)
- Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam or simply "Rubaiyat", the title given by Edward Fitzgerald to his translations into English of ruba'i by Omar Khayyam
- Rubáiyát: Elektra's 40th Anniversary, a 1990 compilation album released by Elektra Records
- The Rubaiyat of Dorothy Ashby, a 1970 album by jazz harpist Dorothy Ashby
- Rubayat, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubaiyat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.