Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rubaiyat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rubaiyat or Ruba'iyat or Rubayat may refer to:
- Ruba'iyat, a collection of Ruba'i, Persian-language poems having four lines (i.e. quatrains)
- Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, often called simply "Rubaiyat", the title given by Edward Fitzgerald to his translations into English of ruba'i by Omar Khayyam; also used by later translators
- Rubayat, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
- Rubáiyát: Elektra's 40th Anniversary, a 1990 compilation album released by Elektra Records
- Rubaiyat Haque (born 1987), Bangladeshi cricketer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubaiyat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.