(Redirected from Rubayat)
|Look up rubaiyat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rubaiyat or Ruba'iyat or Rubayat may refer to:
- Ruba'iyat, a collection of Ruba'i, Persian-language poems having four lines (i.e. quatrains)
- Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, often called simply "Rubaiyat", the title given by Edward Fitzgerald to his translations into English of ruba'i by Omar Khayyam; also used by later translators
- Rubayat, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
- Rubáiyát: Elektra's 40th Anniversary, a 1990 compilation album released by Elektra Records
- Rubaiyat Haque (born 1987), Bangladeshi cricketer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubaiyat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.