Ruben Mendoza (American football)
Mendoza's first coaching experience was as a graduate assistant at the University of South Carolina. Following his time there he spent a season at Presbyterian College, where he was an assistant strength coach and also coached the defensive line on the school's football team. four years as the Coordinator of Strength and Conditioning at the University of Tennessee before moving to Clemson University to serve as Assistant Director of Strength and Conditioning. Mendoza later spent four years as Director of Strength and Conditioning at the University of Mississippi before being named Strength and Conditioning Coordinator at the University of Notre Dame. He is now the head strength and conditioning coach at Wayne State University in Detroit.
- "Ruben Mendoza NFL Football Statistics". Pro-Football-Reference.com. 1963-05-10. Retrieved 2013-04-11.
- "MSCC Member Bio". Cscca.org. Retrieved 2013-04-11.
- "Ruben Mendoza". Pro-Football-Reference.Com. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- "Ruben Mendoza". NFL Enterprises LLC. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- "Ruben Mendoza Named Strength And Conditioning Coordinator - UND.COM - University of Notre Dame Official Athletic Site". Und.Com. 2005-01-21. Retrieved 2013-04-11.