Rubicon Group Holding
Rubicon Group Holding Text logo (2004–present)
|Private Shareholding Company|
|Predecessor||Jordan Training Technology Group (1994-2004)|
Rubicon Group Holding, is a diversified global entertainment and production powerhouse devoted to the creation of outstanding innovative entertainment experiences and interactive educational content across all media platforms.RGH has a team of several hundreds of employees in four locations Amman Jordan, Los Angeles United States, Manila Philippines and Dubai United Arab Emirates designing, directing and producing distinguished experiences through a multitude of mediums including: Feature Films, Television, Games, Applications, Webisode Content, Themed Entertainment Design and Development, IP Acquisition and Licensing and Merchandising. Together RGH's world-class teams collaborate to provide a unique perspective to the realization of compelling digital content and immerse entertainment.
Lines of business
Rubicon Group Holding operates in four distinct lines of business, all within the digital media industry. These are:
- RGH Entertainment
- Production and co-production of animated series and full feature movies.
- RGH Themed Entertainment
- Design, production and implementation of a wide variety of interactive and highly immerse themed- entertainment experiences to tourist destinations, real estate development projects, hotels, retail stores. shopping malls, museums and restaurants.
- RGH Education
- design, production and implementation of new digital content including K1 to 12, professional development, virtual vocational training, game-based educational content products and integrated training simulations for various industries.
- RGH Games
- Design and development of ambitious array of games and applications by award winning, multi-talented game designers for both serious(applied) and casual games.
In 2010 Rubicon signed a number of strategic partnerships deals with global and regional leaders in the media and communication industries such as Turner Broadcasting and Etisalat. Headlining the new partnership with Turner is an agreement to broadcast Rubicon's own Ben & Izzy and Tareq wa Shireen animated series on Cartoon Network Arabic in the Middle East and North Africa.
Rubicon also manages the international licensing and merchandising of its intellectual properties, such as Tareq wa Shireen, the first 2D animated series in created exclusively in Arabic; Ben & Izzy a 3D animated action adventure, Pink Panther and Pals. a 2D animated which is co-produced with MGM Studios airing on Cartoon Network.
Notable intellectual properties
- Postman Pat: The Movie
- Ben & Izzy
- Pink Panther and Pals
- Tareq wa shireen
- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
- Monsters In My Pcket
- Grover Safari Road Safety