Rubicon Township, Greene County, Illinois
Location in Greene County
Greene County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1884|
|• Total||35.77 sq mi (92.6 km2)|
|• Land||35.69 sq mi (92.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.22%|
|Elevation||607 ft (185 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||325|
|• Density||9.7/sq mi (3.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.77 square miles (92.6 km2), of which 35.69 square miles (92.4 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.22%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Greenfield (north edge)
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Crawford, Drake-Million, Hermitage, Oakwood, Rose Hill West, Rubican, Short and Vandaveer.
Airports and landing strips
- Tiger Landing Strip
- Lions Park
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Greenfield Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 97
- State Senate District 49
- "Rubicon Township, Greene County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.