Ruby Airport (IATA: RBY, ICAO: PARY, FAA LID: RBY) is a state owned, public use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) southeast of the central business district of Ruby, a city in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, the airport had 1,915 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, 1,634 enplanements in 2009, and 1,809 in 2010. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation airport (the commercial service category requires at least 2,500 enplanements per year).
Ruby Airport has one runway designated 3/21 with a gravel surface measuring 4,000 by 100 feet (1,219 x 30 m).
Airlines and destinations
Wright Air Service offers scheduled passenger service at this airport:
- ^ a b c FAA Airport Master Record for RBY (Form 5010 PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- ^ "Enplanements for CY 2008" (PDF, 1.0 MB). CY 2008 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. December 18, 2009.
- ^ "Enplanements for CY 2010" (PDF, 189 KB). CY 2010 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2011.
- ^ "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- ^ "Flight Schedule". Wright Air Service. Retrieved June 15, 2012.