Rucheng County from above
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located on the southeastern corner of the province, the county is bordered to the northwest by Yizhang County, to the north by Zixing City, to the northeast by Guidong County, to the east by Chongyi County, to the southeast by Renhua County, to the southwest by Lechang City. Rucheng County covers 2,400.71 km2 (926.92 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 407,200 and a resident population of 344,400. The county has 9 towns and 5 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Luyang Town (卢阳镇).
Rucheng County is also the home of the Yao people, Yao ethnic minority accounts for 15.27% of the population; Another local minority is She people, it accounts for 0.24% of the population in the county.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Rucheng" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- about the population of Rucheng County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Rucheng County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年汝城县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): czs.gov.cn or hsj.czs.gov
- the divisions of Rucheng County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Rucheng County on November 27, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意汝城县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕100号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
- Ethnic Minority Development Plan of Hunan Forest Restoration and Development Project, from worldbank.org (pdf)
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|