|Minister-President of Brussels|
|Assumed office |
7 May 2013
|Preceded by||Charles Picqué|
|Born||20 November 1958|
|Political party||Socialist Party|
|Alma mater||Université libre de Bruxelles|
Rudi Vervoort (born 20 November 1958) is a Brussels politician. He is the mayor of Evere since 1998 and member of the Brussels Parliament. He became the Minister-President of the Brussels-Capital Region on 7 May 2013 and is responsible for Local Authorities, Urban Development, Monuments and Sites, Environmental Maintenance (responsibility delegated to the Secretary of State Rachid Madrane), Development Cooperation and Regional Statistics.
He holds a degree in law.
- 26 mai 2014: Commander Order of Leopold II.
- 2016: Imperial Order of the Rising Sun, 3rd Class.
- (in Dutch) 'Rudi Vervoort wordt minister-president', 27 November 2012, brusselnieuws.be
- "Rudi Vervoort to become Brussels Prime Minister". FlandersNews.be. 2013-01-17. Archived from the original on January 20, 2013. Retrieved January 17, 2013.
- arrêtés royaux du 26 mai 2014
- "Belga Image - Editorial". portal.belgaimage.be. Archived from the original on 2016-10-12.
| Minister-President of Brussels
|This article about a Belgian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|