Rudolph de Cordova
Rudolph de Cordova (1860–1941) was a Jamaican-born British writer, screenwriter and actor. He was married to the writer Alicia Ramsey and collaborated with her on several plays. Cordova was born in Kingston, the son of a prominent merchant. He went to London to study medicine in the 1880s, but soon abandoned his studies in order to become an actor. His brother was the actor and film director Leander de Cordova.
- The Greatest Power (1917)
- The Trail of the Shadow (1917)
- The Glorious Adventure (1922)
- The Secret Kingdom (1925)
- Rudolph de Cordova
- Hill, p. 139.
- Hill, Errol. The Jamaican Stage, 1655-1900, Profile of a Colonial Theatre. University of Massachusetts Press, 1992.
|This Jamaica-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|