|Born||May 10, 1953|
Mount Vernon, New York
|Listed height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Mount Vernon|
(Mount Vernon, New York)
|NBA draft||1975 / Round: 3 / Pick: 37th overall|
|Selected by the New Orleans Jazz|
|Number||13, 11, 45|
|1975–1976||Spirits of St. Louis|
|1976||New York Nets|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Rudolph "Rudy" Hackett (born May 10, 1953) is a retired American professional basketball player. A 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m) and 210 lb (95 kg) power forward, he played college basketball at Syracuse University.
College playing career
Professional playing career
Hackett was selected with the 37th pick (3rd round) in the 1975 NBA draft by the New Orleans Jazz, and with the 25th pick (3rd round) by the Spirits of St. Louis in the 1975 ABA draft. He played for the Spirits, New York Nets, and Indiana Pacers over two seasons. Hackett also played professionally in Italy.
His son, Daniel Hackett, is a professional basketball player.
- "1975 A.B.A. College Draft". The New York Times. June 17, 1975. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- Bradley, Robert D. The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts. Scarecrow Press. p. 235. ISBN 9780810890695. Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- Player Bio: Daniel Hackett :: Men's Basketball
- Lean and hungry
- Q&A with ... USC's Daniel Hackett
- Rudy Hackett ABA/NBA stats @ basketballreference.com
- Rudy Hackett profile @ usctrojans.com
- Rudy Hackett profile @ OrangeHoops
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball player, coach, or other figure born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|