|Full name||Rudy Riou|
|Date of birth||22 January 1980|
|Place of birth||Béziers, France|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 September 2015.
Riou made his Ligue 1 début on 31 July 1999, being a key figure in a 2-1 victory over Olympique Lyonnais. He played 20 games for Montpellier before they were relegated. He signed his first professional contract in 2000.
In League 2 he played 18 games and participated in the club's promotion back to Ligue 1. He then spent three seasons in Ligue 1 but at the end of the 2003-2004 season he left Montpellier, who were once again relegated to L2
FC Istres and Toulouse FC
In 2004 Riou agreed to sign for FC Istres, who were newly promoted to Ligue 1. He remained with FC Istres for three years before they were relegated to National. Riou then went on to sign for Toulouse FC, but rarely featured.
Olympique de Marseille
On 29 October 2008, he made his first appearance for the club, replacing Steve Mandanda due to a thigh injury at halftime against FC Nantes. The match ended 1-1.
In January 2011 he signed a six month contract with Sporting Charleroi after being released by Marseille.
After a short spell at Charleroi, Riou signed a three-year contract with FC Nantes on 20 July 2011.
- "Rudy Riou signs for Oud-Heverlee Leuven of Belgium (in French)". m.lequipe.fr. July 23, 2015. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Rudy Riou – French League Stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Player profile – L'Equipe.fr
- Riou now at Sporting Charleroi
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|