Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ruffian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ruffian may refer to:
- Ruffian (horse) (1972–1975), a famous thoroughbred racehorse
- Ruffian (film), a 2007 television movie about the racehorse
- Ruffian Games, a Scottish games developer
- Ruffian, a chess engine
- Ruffian 23, Irish sailboat designed by Billy Brown
- Border Ruffians, pro-Slavery activists from Missouri in the American Civil War
- The Ruffian on the Stair, a 1964 British play
- HMS Bellerophon (1786), also known as Billy Ruffian
- The Ruffians, the major antagonists of the Nintendo game Sin and Punishment
- British codename of the German X-Geraet, radar system
- The Ruffian, a 1983 French-Canadian criminal adventure film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruffian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.