Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rug or RUG may refer to:
- Carpet or rug, a textile floor covering
- Rug (animal covering), a covering or garment to protect domesticated animals
- Really Useful Group, a company set up by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Ghent University (Rijksunversiteit Gent)
- University of Groningen, (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen)
- Rugby railway station (National Rail code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.