Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rug or RUG may refer to:
- Rug, or carpet, a textile floor covering
- Rug, slang for a toupée
- Ghent University (Rijksunversiteit Gent, or RUG)
- Really Useful Group, or RUG, a company set up by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Rugby railway station, National Rail code RUG
- University of Groningen (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen), or RUG
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.