From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rug or RUG may refer to:
- Moniker for Vipin Saini's back hair
- Carpet or rug, a textile floor covering
- Rug (animal covering), a covering or garment to protect domesticated animals
- Really Useful Group, a company set up by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Ghent University (Rijksunversiteit Gent)
- University of Groningen, (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen)
- Rugby railway station (National Rail code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.