Rugby union in Mali
The governing body for the sport is the Fédération Malienne de Rugby (Malienne Rugby Federation).
Mali was formerly a French colony, and the game was first introduced there by French expatriates. In recent years, the game has been played mostly by native Malians.
Mali has a long-established union and players come from all walks of life. 
- IRB Mali page
- Mali to host African U-18 Rugby Championship
- Niger retain Africa CAR Development Trophy
- (French) Archives du Rugby: Mali
- IRB.com retrieved 2 July 2009
- http://wesclark.com/rrr/islamic_rugby.html "Islam and Rugby" on the Rugby Readers review retrieved 2 July 2009
|This article about sports in Mali is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This rugby union article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|