Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Ruifeng Li|
|Born||2001 (age 18–19)|
|FIDE rating||2541 (October 2020)|
|Peak rating||2585 (February 2018)|
Li won the
- Arkansas State Championship in 2011 at the age of 8. Later the same year he was the silver medalist in the World Youth Chess Championships under-10 section.
- 2016 US national Open.
- North American Junior Open U20 in 2016.
- 12th annual Philadelphia Open in 2018.
- "Ruifeng Li". www.uschesschamps.com. 2012-03-23. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "Li, Ruifeng FIDE Chess Profile - Players Arbiters Trainers". Ratings.fide.com. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "List of titles approved by the Presidential Board by written resolution". FIDE. March 3, 2017. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- West, Vanessa. "Ruifeng Li Wins the National Open - US Chess". New.uschess.org. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "CB News - IM Li Ruifeng wins North American Junior Open U20 | Chess News". En.chessbase.com. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- "GM Ruifeng Li Wins 12th Philadelphia Open". US Chess. 2018-05-05. Retrieved 2020-04-21.
|This biographical article relating to an American chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|