|Known for||Ayurveda based nutrition philosophy with emphasis on locally easily available foods. Also known for helping Indian celebrities with fitness, weight loss & maintenance.|
Rujuta Diwekar is a Mumbai-based celebrity nutritionist and winner of the prestigious 'Nutrition award' from Asian Institute of Gastroenterology (AIG)  and was voted as 50 most powerful people in India by People magazine in 2012. She is the daughter of Rekha Diwekar, a chemistry professor at Sathaye College, Mumbai.
She is the author of "Don't Lose your Mind, Lose Your Weight". The book published by Random House quickly became the best-selling book in the non-fiction category for 2009. The book topped the best-selling charts in India. and continued to be on top of best-selling charts 4 years after it was published. In January 2011, she released her second book "Women & the Weight Loss Tamasha" with a personal note by Kareena Kapoor. The two books combined, have sold more than 400, 000 copies and have been translated into more than 4 languages. In 2014, Rujuta released her third book, "Don't Lose Out, WorkOut!".
Mrs. Diwekar is india's first celebrity nutritionist with a celebrity clientele, including industrialist Anil Ambani and Bollywood actors Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Richa Chadda and many more. In 2016, Pharma Leaders Power Brand, a title developed by Pharma Leaders, nominated Rujuta as top six names, for the coveted India’s Most Promising Face in Diet & Nutrition 2016 at satya Brahma founded annual healthcare meet, the 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharma Leaders Business Leadership Awards 2016.
An avid trekker, she also runs her own marathon training group.
Rujuta is married to Gaurav Punj of Connect with Himalayas Initiative. They had an impromptu wedding that took place in the Himalayas while they were skiing. Educationist Ankita Diwekar Kabra is her sister who is settled in Surat.
- Diwekar, Rujuta (2009), Don't lose your mind, lose your weight, Random House India, ISBN 81-8400-066-9 External link in
- Diwekar, Rujuta (2011), Women & The Weight Loss Tamasha, Westland, ISBN 93-8065-833-8 External link in
- "Nutrition award". The Hindu. 2010-09-16. Retrieved 2012-11-29.
- "Best Reads: Top 10 fiction, non-fiction lists". Ibnlive.in.com. 2010-02-03. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Winning words". Telegraphindia.com. 2009-07-26. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Read Thin". Indianexpress.com. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Don’t Lose Your Mind Lose Your Weight: Book Review". Zeenews.com. 2009-06-12. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Metro Plus Bangalore : The diet report". The Hindu. 2009-02-03. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Making Light Of Solidity". www.outlookindia.com. Retrieved 2010-04-01.
- "Leading Nutritionists Rujuta Diwekar, Shonali Sabherwal, Sonia Narang, Tripti Gupta, Kinita Kadakia Patel & Anshu Malik in final six nominations at Pharma Leaders 2016’s top recognition! - Breakfast News TV". breakfastnews.tv. Retrieved 2016-11-16.