Sergey (left) and Aleksey (right) in June 2005.
|Years active||1996–2006, 2008–present|
|Past members||Aleksey Potehin|
Covers of Ruki Vverh songs
- Their 2003 hit Mne S Toboy Horosho was covered by Haiducii and in 2004 became a big hit for her in Italy reaching the top 5 and in Austria.
- Their hit Pesenka was heavily sampled by other acts that went on to have international hits with them, including ATC (A Touch of Class) in "Around the World (La La La La La)" in 2000, beFour in "Magic Melody" in 2007, Beat Ink in "Around the World" in 2008 and Chris Webby in "La La La" in 2009.
An Estonian pop group "Hellad velled" made hit a cover version "18" of the song "18 mne uzhe".
A Russian pop group "Reflex" made hit another cover version of the song "18 mne uzhe".
A Russian comedy group made a German language parody "Meine kleine" of "Kroshka moja" under the fake name "Hände hoch" (Хенде Хох), meaning "Hands Up" in German.
- Dyshite ravnomerno (1997)
- Dyshite ravnomerno (+4 new songs) (1997)
- Ruki vverh, Doktor Shlyager! (1997–98)—album cover version and remix of song by Vyacheslav Dobrynin
- Sdelay pogromche! (1998)
- Sdelay esthyo gromche! (1998)
- Sdelay esthyo gromche! (+4 new songs) (1998)
- Bez tormozov (1999)
- Sovsem bez tormozov (1999–2000)
- Crazy (1999–2000)—unofficial album (the songs are in English)
- Zdravstvuy, eto ya! (2000)
- Ne boysya, ya s toboy (2001)
- Malenkie devochki (2001)
- Ogon (2001–02)—unofficial album
- Konec popse, tantsuyut vse (2002)
- Mne s toboyu horosho (2003)
- A devochkam tak holodno (2004)
- Fuc*in' Rock'n'Roll (2005)
- Pozovi menya, ne goni menya (2005)
- Otel (2005)
- Otkroy mne dver (2012)
- The Best (2013)
- 20 let - Kogda my byli molodymi (2016)
- Mne S Toboy Horosho
- Disco Dancer
- Кто стал богаче на 500 000 рублей?
- The conventional transliteration would be "Ruki Vverkh", rather than "Ruki Vverh".
- Сергей Жуков. Перегонка на выживание - журнал Rolling Stone
- Official site (Russian)
- Official site of band member Sergey Zhukov (Russian)
- Unofficial site of "Ruki Vverh!" and Sergey Zhukov (Russian)
|This Russia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|