Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula
|Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula|
|Directed by||Parvati Balagopalan|
|Produced by||Nirja Shah|
|Written by||Urmi Juvekar|
|Edited by||Jyotsna Murthy|
Radha (Meera Vasudevan) is with an advertising agency, and has a chance to see and meet prominent models. She meets her dream boy, Vikram Verma (Milind Soman), on one such day. Needless to state, she is madly in love with him, but he has eyes for his girlfriend, the gorgeous model, Maggie (Namrata Barua). Radha's attempts to make him notice her are in vain, and in desperation she confides in her grandma (Tanuja), for a solution. Her grandma, who wants Radha to get over her crush and get on with her life, instructs her to follow a number of simple rules, which will make Vikram notice her.
- rule no.1 - If you want him to notice you, don't pay attention to him, no matter how crazy you are about him.
- rule no.2 - Let him come after you!
- rule no.3 - Always be a surprise, never let him realize that he has fully understood you.
- rule no.4- Never let him realize that he has the ability to hurt you emotionally.
- rule no.5- Praise him for almost everything, so he is comfortable in saying 'I love you'
she followed all this rules and finally she made him to fall in love with her but climax comes and she avoids him, as she feels she has forced him into loving her.
- Tanuja as Grandmother (Dadi)
- Milind Soman as Vikram Varma
- Meera Vasudevan as Radha
- Namrata Barua as Maggie
- Rajendranath Zutshi as Uday
- Manini De as Uday's wife
- Chhodo Na Mujhe - Kunal Ganjawala
- Chhodo Na Mujhe v2 - Kunal Ganjawala
- Gori Tore Nain - Sonu Nigam
- Gori Tore Nain (Remix) - Sonu Nigam
- Pyar Ke Naam Pe - Neeraj Shridhar
- Radha's Theme
- Uljhanon Ko De Diya - K. K., Sanjeevani
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|