Rumi District or Nohiya-i Rumi (Tajik: Ноҳияи Румӣ), formerly Kolkhozobod District or Nohiya-i Kolkhozobod (Tajik: Ноҳияи Колхозобод), is a district in Khatlon province, Tajikistan, located south of the provincial capital Kurgan-Tyube (Qurghonteppa) and Vakhsh district. It was renamed Rumi District on 23 June 2007 in commemoration of the 800th anniversary of the Persian poet and philosopher Rumi and plans were announced to erect a monument to Rumi in the district.
|Jamoats of Rumi District|
- Republic of Tajikistan, map showing administrative division as of January 1, 2004, "Tojikkoinot" Cartographic Press, Dushanbe
- Kolkhozobod District renamed after Jaloliddin Rumi
- Statue of Rumi to be erected in Rumi District ‹See Tfd›(in Russian)
- Population of the Republic of Tajikistan as of 1 January 2008, State Committee of Statistics, Dushanbe, 2008 ‹See Tfd›(in Russian)
- "List of Jamoats". UN Coordination, Tajikistan. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved April 4, 2009.
|This Tajikistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|