Rumi Neely is an American fashion blogger known for her style and photography. She is of Japanese, Dutch, and Scottish descent.
Neely created "Fashion Toast" in 2008 and in tandem with an eBay vintage store called "Treasure Chest Vintage." By 2009, it was receiving over 35,000 hits per day. Today, the blog receives 5.5 million hits per month, according to Cision, making it one of the most high-trafficked sites in its category.
Represented by Next Modeling Management in the U.S. and Les Pros Entertainment in Japan, Rumi has collaborated with several well-known brands including producing a collection with sunglass company Sunday Somewhere, additional design collaborations with The Reformation and Dannijo, modeling campaigns for Free People, RVCA and Forever 21 and partnerships with online retailers such as REVOLVE Clothing  and Shopbop.
Neely also modeled in Bulgari's Save the Children campaign with Kristin Prim, which supported the fashion house’s philanthropic efforts  as well as for Rebecca Minkoff’s Lincoln Center Fashion Presentation for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. She has won both the “Blogger of The Year” and “Best Personal Style Blog” at the Bloglovin' Awards. and the Industry Choice Award at the Socialyte Awards.
Neely has been profiled by CNN Money, Teen Vogue, Lucky magazine, Glamour, Elle, VOGUE Australia, Cosmopolitan magazine, The Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, Fashionista, The Daily Mail, The Daily Beast, StyleCaster, Popsugar and more.
In December 2014 Neely launched ARE YOU AM I, a luxury women’s apparel line which will be sold exclusively at www.areyouami.com. To premiere the line, Neely partnered with REVOLVE Clothing for a limited run holiday pop-up at Los Angeles’ The Grove shopping center.
- CNN MONEY: A fashion blog leads to the Paris runway http://money.cnn.com/2009/04/22/smallbusiness/fashion_bloggers_go_into_business.smb/index.htm
- Dannijo x Fashiontoast http://www.tobi.com/women/search?search_term=fashiontoast
- Free People October Catalog http://blog.freepeople.com/category/october-catalog/
- ShopBop Wishlist http://www.shopbop.com/ci/3/lb/fashioninsider/fashion-insider-wishlist-12.html?extid=affprg-4019602
- Staff, StyleList (May 2, 2011). "Bulgari and Save the Children". AOL StyleList. Retrieved May 13, 2011.
- Winners of the Bloglovin' Awards http://www.bloglovin.com/awards
- Teen Vogue http://www.teenvogue.com/style/blogs/fashion/2009/06/a-piece-of-fashion-toast-rumi-neely-designs-for-rvca.html
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|