From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ruminate)
|Look up rumination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rumination may refer to:
- Rumination, the digestive process of ruminants
- Rumination syndrome, a chronic condition characterized by effortless regurgitation of most meals following consumption
- Rumination (psychology), contemplation or reflection, which may become persistent and recurrent worrying or brooding
- Ruminations, a popular email column and series of books written by comedian Aaron Karo
- Ruminations (album), a 2016 album by American musician Conor Oberst
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rumination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.