Rumpole and the Golden Thread
|Series||Rumpole of the Bailey|
|Followed by||Rumpole's Last Case|
Rumpole and the Golden Thread is a 1982 collection of short stories by John Mortimer about defence barrister Horace Rumpole. They were adapted from his scripts for the TV series of the same name. The stories were:
- "Rumpole and the Female of the Species"
- "Rumpole and the Genuine Article"
- "Rumpole and the Golden Thread"
- "Rumpole and the Last Resort"
- "Rumpole and the Old Boy Net"
- "Rumpole and the Sporting Life"
- Horace Rumpole at Thrilling Detectives