Rundu Airport (IATA: NDU, ICAO: FYRU) is an airport serving Rundu, the capital of the Kavango Region in Namibia. The airport is 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) southwest of the center of Rundu.
Runway 26 has an additional 300 metres (980 ft) of displaced threshold available for takeoff.
The Rundu non-directional beacon (Ident: MJ) is located 7.4 kilometres (4.6 mi) north of the airport, across the border in Angola.
Airlines and destinations
- ^ Namibia Airports Company: Airport Information at WebCite (archived 2013-01-24)
- ^ a b Google Maps - Rundu
- ^ "Rundu Airport". Namibia Airports Company, Ltd.
- ^ Airport information for FYRU from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- ^ Airport information for NDU at Great Circle Mapper.
- ^ "Distance from Rundu to airport". WikiMapia. Retrieved 18 Feb 2010.
- ^ SkyVector Aeronautical Charts