|Owner/Operator||Namibia Airports Co.|
|Elevation AMSL||3,627 ft / 1,106 m|
Runway 26 has an additional 300 metres (980 ft) of displaced threshold available for takeoff.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Namibia||Katima Mulilo, Windhoek-Eros|
- Namibia Airports Company: Airport Information at WebCite (archived 2013-01-24)
- Google Maps - Rundu
- "Rundu Airport". Namibia Airports Company, Ltd.
- Airport information for FYRU from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for NDU at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Distance from Rundu to airport". WikiMapia. Retrieved 18 Feb 2010.
- SkyVector Aeronautical Charts
|This article about an airport in Namibia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|