Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rung may refer to:
- Rung (band), a Pakistan band
- Rung (album), an album by Hadiqa Kiyani
- Rung languages, a proposed group of Tibeto-Burman languages
- Rung, an ethnic group of people inhabiting the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand, India and Darchula district, Nepal
- Rung (tele-serial), a Kokborok drama tele-serial
- Rung, a step of a ladder
- Rung, a card game in Pakistan
- Henrik Rung (1807–1871), a Danish composer
- Rung (biology) – a connection between two helices in a nucleic acid double helix
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.