Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rung may refer to:
- Rung (band), a Pakistan band
- Rung (album), an album by Hadiqa Kiyani
- Rung languages, a proposed group of Tibeto-Burman languages
- Rung, an ethnic group of people inhabiting the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand, India and Darchula district, Nepal
- Rung (tele-serial), a Kokborok drama tele-serial
- Rung, a step of a ladder
- Rung, a card game in Pakistan
- Henrik Rung (1807–1871), a Danish composer
- Rung (biology) – a connection between two helices in a nucleic acid double helix
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.