Runway (2009 film)
|Directed by||Sunil Tiwari|
|Produced by||Reeta J Shukla|
|Written by||Praful Tiwari|
|Music by||Shamir Tandon|
|Cinematography||Pathan Parvez Khan|
Runway is a 2009 action thriller directed by Suneil and Praful Tiwari.
With a hand on the trigger and an eye on the casino owner Victor, Allan (Amarjeet) goes to Mauritius. Back home in Daman is the reason he has turned into a contract killer -Melvyna (Deepal Shaw), a victim of drug abuse.
Mauritius is full of colourful characters like Shaina (Tulip Joshi), a dancer in the casino; Khalid (Lucky Ali), an assassin on Interpol's wanted list and David (Shawar Ali), a casino owner.
As the story unfolds we find out if Allan saves Melvyna, outsmarts the smartest crooks around and hits his target.
- Amarjeet Shukla...... Allan
- Tulip Joshi...... Shaina
- Lucky Ali...... Khalid
- Deepal Shaw...... Melvyna
- Shawar Ali...... David
- Sharat Saxena...... Anthony
- Rauf Lala...... Rauf
- Ishrat Ali
- Vida Samadzai
- Dayanand Shetty
- Nagesh Bhonsle
- Khuda Ke Liye - Mustafa Zahid
- Khuda Ke Liye (Remix) - Mustafa Zahid
- Pyaasi Machuriya - Sunidhi Chauhan
- Roshan Dil Ka Jahan - Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan
- Roshan Dil Ka Jahan (Dance Mix) - Sunidhi Chauhan
- Teri Yaadein - KK
- Teri Yaadein (Remix) - KK
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|