From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rupa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rupa may refer to:
- Rūpa, a general reference in Hinduism and Buddhism to material objects
- Rupa Bhawani (1620–1720), Kashmiri poet
- Roopa Ganguly (born 1966), Indian actress
- Rupa Bajwa (born 1976), Indian writer
- Rupa Saini (born 1954), Indian field hockey player
- Rupa So.Si. Chaudhari, Nepalese politician
- Rupa Huq (born 1972), English writer
- Rupa Marya (born 1975), Indian-American singer
- Rupa Manjari (born 1990), Indian actress
- Rupa, Croatia, a town in northwest Croatia
- Rupa, Arunachal Pradesh, a town of Arunachal Pradesh
- Rupa gold mine, an artisanal mine in Uganda
- Rupa Lake, a freshwater lake in Nepal
- Rupa (beetle), a beetle genus established by Jedkicka in 1935
- Rupa (wasp), a wasp genus established by Jonathan in 1971
- RUPA, or Rugby Union Players Association, the representative body for professional rugby union players in Australia
- Rupa & Co. an Indian publishing company
- Revised Uniform Partnership Act, a United States law
- id:Ruparupa.com, an Indonesian electronic commerce company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rupa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.